- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Utilities Business Analyst
One of our well known clients has an immediate requirement for a Utilities Business Analysts to join their experienced team to work on a program of work to deliver direction and governance across regulated business lines, including Electricity Distribution, Gas Distribution and Transmission.
The role will involve working with stakeholders and the business to define process, understand metrics and work on delivery.
- Development of business requirements and user stories engaging with customers, operational and project teams.
- Development of to-be' processes across business-as
-usual and project streams.
- Build and maintain a rapport with stakeholder groups both internal and external
- Support the business change management function in the identification and delivery of change.
- Work with technology groups to ensure business requirements are understood and accurately translated into solution design documentation and end product.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Ability to advocate for our customers, ensuring our customers' needs are represented
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Energy/Utility industry knowledge an advantage
- Experience in agile delivery methodologies and undertaking the role of product owner
- Strong analytical lateral thinker and to be able to think outside the square
- Ability to evaluate business requirements and options and specify requirements for the introduction of IT solution to achieve business objectives
- Experience in development of detailed documentation of business requirements, business process modelling and business cases in non-technical language
- Ability to analyse and undertake assessment of complex changes and document and track business requirements
- ms project