- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Join one of Australia's rapidly growing financial technology firms.
Established in 2006, Midwinter Financial Services
- a Bravura Company, is expanding to be at the forefront of an evolving digital landscape.
We develop leading financial planning software solutions to enable financial advisors to provide quality advice to their clients.
Our innovative software solutions provide financial advisors with a seamless array of product, strategy and client management tools.
Our software adopts simple functionality while utilising the latest in cloud computing technology.
We're taking our software solutions and expanding into new markets, and with that investing in our distribution function.
You'll play an integral role in building and growing Midwinter's client base.
We're after an experienced BDM who is self-motivated and comfortable working with ambiguity.
You'll develop and implement business development contact strategies and identify regular contact and networking opportunities with the aim of growing future business.
A problem solver with a determination to deliver great work.
You'll have an understanding of the needs and opportunities of SME Financial Planning businesses and customers including challenges, trends and the competitive and regulatory environment.
You'll have knowledge of investment, superannuation, social security and taxation.
Experience in the Fintech sector would be highly advantageous.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to build long term partnerships and influence
- Proven ability to drive strategic relationships in existing and new markets
- A passion for sales and business development
- Be a team player
What we offer:
Our people are at the heart of our business.
We work hard to attract and retain the best employees and provide rich experiences, and a strong framework for ongoing career development.
- Career growth and opportunity to work with a great team of mentors
- Flexible work-life balance
- Great location in the CBD, short stroll to Pitt St Mall and Hyde Park
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your commercial and technical acumen
How to apply?
If this role interests you, please apply online today.
As part of the job application process you will be taken to Bravura Solutions' careers portal.
By joining us you'll work alongside industry experts to contribute to transformational programs, help to define cutting edge solutions and resolve some of our clients most complex issues.