- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
I am currently working with a software business who have developed a foreign exchange platform. They are a global business with offices throughout APAC, the U.K. and the U.S.. They are looking to double the sales team here in Australia over the next 12 months on the back of an extremely successful year.
The Role :
- Convert qualified leads and find new prospects at a small to mid market level.
- Conduct 5-6 face-to-face meetings and demonstration per week.
- Once you have on boarded a client you will be responsible for the ongoing management of that account
- Build relationships and rapport with key contacts within prospective clients while uncovering business needs and potential issues.
- Hit and overachieve against monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
The Candidate :
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Development role - experience in the I.T. or financial services industry would be a huge plus.
- Proven track record of being a consistent overachiever.
- Possess a strong sales mentality and outcome focus.
- Proven ability to make an effective consultative close.
- Self-motivated, high energy individual with a desire to make an impact and achieve career progression.
- Must be degree qualified
As specialist recruitment consultant feel free to CONFIDENTIALLY email me to discuss other options if these do not suite where you are in your stage of your career. Email to