- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live & work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s innovative IT services organisation is Pointnext. Pointnext has the expertise to advise, integrate, & accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
HPE is currently hiring for a Business Development Manager for HPE support services. In this role you will be pivotal in driving Go-to-market programs; educating & enabling Direct & Indirect Sales teams; & meeting Orders, Revenue & Margin targets.
You will be able to build relationships internally & externally - with suppliers, partners & internal stakeholders. This role also assists the HPE Inside Sales Team in identifying support opportunities & coaching sales representatives on the ideal portfolio to attach to their opportunities. The role will also require deal analysis focusing on revenue, margin & services outcomes to ensure the right services are quoted & the right prices on our technology solutions. As a member of a high performing team you will be expected to solve complex business issues & contribute to the development of new ideas & methods, in-terms of what we deliver, how we take these services to market & staying a step ahead of the competition
- Develop & execute a growth plan that meets the Pointnext Attach services metrics
- Train Inside Sales on various HPE Pointnext topics
- Manage SFDC pipeline and reporting tools to identify and act on upsell opportunities
- Go-to-Market Strategies for the Pointnext Attach services business
- Negotiate and execute deal level pricing that ensures HPE services are competitive while achieving order & margin goals
- Provide accurate forecasting, manage risks & drive activities to ensure business targets are met
- Lead & control activities for New Business Order & Revenue Goals
- Strategise with & coach System Architects & Direct & Indirect sales team on how to apply consultative-selling techniques to advance opportunities
- Persuasively communicate the value of the solution in terms of financial return & impact on customer business goals Skills&Attributes Required:
- Minimum of 5 years sales &/or business development experience required
- Demonstrated success in an IT services organisation developing new business opportunities with clients
- Ability to develop, launch, & manage new product offerings within the IT datacentre space highly regarded
- Prior experience managing business plans to meet order/revenue goals/quotes
- Ability to develop, present, negotiate & close new solutions deals across a wide range of customers
- Strong ability to engage with people & build relationships
- Ability to work in groups or independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills You will be part of a large market leading global IT vendor, offering great career progression & development opportunities.
For more information on Pointnext, please browse the following:- https://www.hpe.com/us/en/services.html
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents at the time of application. We are unable to provide assistance with relocation or sponsorship.