- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Having recently completed a Multi - Million dollar renovation, our client now seeks to appoint a experienced Sales Professional to oversee the MICE market sales for this tropical resort. Situated in a beautiful setting, this medium sized property offer loads to the Meetings market by way of multiple functions spaces and rooms.
The client is looking for an experienced BDM that shows great initiative, is a go getter, eager to put their mark on the role and make it their own. Coming with experience and a good network, this is a property that you could be proud to sell and represent to you clients and as part of the sales cycle. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves meeting new people and making connections and thrives on winning and getting the sale, a competitive people person.
This role reports into both the property GM and the National Sales Manager
Qualities we seek include:
- Several years experience experience in business development in hotels and reesorts ideally focusing on the MICE sector
- Have a sound knowledge base in working with a premium product
- Come with a background of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Organised, strategic and focused, driven by sales
- Are a great Communicator and are able to build positive working relationships
- Ideally you will come with a network in the MICE arena and and are able to deal with the corporate clients
- Overall experience in sales from initial enquiry through to signing contract and negotiations. On Offer:
- A competitive Starting Salary
- North Sydney Head Office Location
- Clear direction, ongoing support and training If you are interested in this or other exciting roles we are working, please Apply Below!
- ms project