- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a Sales Professional that wants to step into a BDM role in the wonderful world of travel?
A leading Travel Management company are looking for Business Development Manager to assist with their ongoing expansions across the Australian travel market.
You will be responsible for sourcing and securing new corporate accounts for this leading Travel Management Company. Building rapport and developing relationships with key prospects is key to this role. You will ideally have a sound knowledge of the NSW + ACT corporate market and be able to identify commercial opportunities. It is essential you have confident communication skills, should be highly motivated with a positive attitude and a fantastic sales track record.
* Source and identify new business opportunities
* Present and sell the companies services to potential clients.
* Prepare sales plans and timelines for specific sector penetration.
* Follow up new leads and referrals resulting from sales and marketing activity
* Participate in marketing and sales events such as seminars, exhibitions, client events and showcases
* Implementation of new accounts
* Travel industry knowledge
* A proven track record of sales achievement in the B2B environment
* Effective communicator and strong presentation skills
* Well organised - the ability to structure and execute a sales plan
* Self-starter and finisher - a persistent and tenacious finisher, someone who can demonstrate they have achieved their goals.
* IT literate
If successful you will be offered a very competitive salary depending on experience plus a lucrative uncapped incentive structure and excellent benefits.