- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description :
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits, beer and wine categories.
We have over 200 brands, old and new, large and small, global and local – the depth and breadth of our product portfolio is second to none, with brands sold in 180 countries, at almost every price point in every category.
We only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands. We keep them strong by acting with the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination as the giants of our industry such as Arthur Guinness and Alexander Walker.
As we focus on driving our business forward through operational excellence, we now require a skilful data analyst to manage the Business intelligence layer of our third party sales data.
Critical to your success in this role, you will apply your significant expertise in implementing optimised automated improvements to our data management processes, whilst incorporating new data sets as we pursue greater strategic commercial insights.
The nitty gritty stuff you're accountable for:
- To facilitate the delivery & ensure the quality of our indirect customer information across the business.
- To maintain relationships with 3rd party data providers & intermediaries to proactively manage the accuracy and timeliness of data.
- Understand & interpret the information requirements of the Commercial business to deliver best practice reporting solutions
- To champion & drive the changing systems landscape in the business as well as strive to make related processes more efficient.
- Be the conduit between the Commercial & IT teams to analyse data to recommend growth strategies for Diageo
The experience you'll have to ensure your success:
- Microsoft’s Power BI experience
- Sound knowledge of data warehouses & structures
- Strong understanding of business processes and workflows
- Advanced Excel Skills
Desirable (it's ok if you don't yet have this experience though):
- Experience with SAP BW and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Sales Force and/or Aztec/IRI
- Wholesaler Data experience gained within an FMCG industry
- Ability to write macros
- Passionate and committed to the integrity and timeliness of information provided to the business
- Strong and confident communicator
- Exceptional relationship builder
- Confident in establishing and sustaining the expectations around business requirements
- Possess a progressive approach to BI best practices
- Positive and collaborative
- Ability to stay solutions focused through ambiguity
We want to make the most of life, to be the best we can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community and for the community - for our brands to be part of celebrations big and small.
So if you believe in our purpose of celebrating life, every day, everywhere then we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Worker Type :
Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
About the company
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.