- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Medium Sized hospitality group and growing sets the standards when it comes to amazing coffee and casual breakfast/lunch environment. They are famous for their unique twists on the classics, priding themselves on offering high end food production, pastry treats and a great customer service, delivered by an energetic and driven team of professionals.
As assistant manager, you will be responsible for day to day operations, and support and drive your team to achieve the best results. You will be looking after a medium size team, using your motivated and supportive skills to hit the service standards and quality, whilst delivering a great customer experience.
What is Required
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- The will to grow and progress within the company with a great attitude.
- Be motivated and career driven.
- Previous experience in a high volume a la carte or cafe setting is highly regarded.
- Confident and proactive with leading a team from the front.
- Previous experience in rostering, labour cost and KPI's .
- Must have coffee experience and be very hands on.
- Most importantly an energetic and driven attitude in loving what you do! Reward
You will be rewarded for your effort with a competitive salary and given the opportunity to progress and room to grow in a stable and dynamic company. You will be in an environment that wants to have fun and enjoy coming to work.
If you would like to know more about this or other exciting roles, please Apply Below!
- customer service