- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As the Campaign Consultant, you are accountable for the Client outcomes in terms of their strategic agenda and the delivery and execution of our Campaign design, briefing, optimisation and experimentation.
Being the main liaison point between the Client and Digital Alchemy, the Campaign Consultant must own, design and deliver all new campaign capabilities. You will plan, devise and help our Client's understand the best ways to utilise our software and services based on their needs and business requirements. In the eyes of the Client, you are educating them on the capabilities of our services, in doing so driving incremental value to the Client's business.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with a portfolio for our Client(s) by delivering a range of innovative marketing solutions in a fast paced environment.
- Deliver and present strategies and recommendations on the implementation of digital campaign platforms with confidence.
- Serve as the trusted advisor in campaign measurement and analytics for optimal decision making.
- Operate with a consultative and strategic approach to deliver strategic solutions from campaign designing, briefing, optimisation and experimentation.
- Prioritise multiple tasks and document business requirement specifications on campaign management tools.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to gain holistic understanding of clients and therefore be able to effectively present dynamic solutions.
- Analyse client data, current campaigns and insights to identify opportunities and areas for additional projects to add value.
- Keep up to date on new technologies, industry trends and innovations to provide informed and relevant recommendations.Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Marketing, IT, Computer Science or related degree
- 1-2 years experience working with end to end marketing campaigns and campaign management applications is desirable
- Dynamic and strategic thinker with a background or experience in marketing
- Experience operating Marketing Enterprise Software would be highly advantageous (E.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Pardot, Adobe Campaigns, Oracle Eloqua etc)
- Strong understanding of SQL and database relationship management, having worked with large and complex data sets
- A background in managing multiple key projects or consultative work with a good track record of delivering success for client or agency's business
- Pragmatic problem solver with a keen attitude to deliver business outcomes
- Work both independently and collaboratively in gathering requirements with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skillsAlchemist Benefits
- Competitive Rates
- Access to local and international job opportunities across our offices
- Snacks, fruit and fully stocked pantry
- Frequent team activities
- Regular team lunches
- Casual Attire