- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- An innovative, flexible, and collaborative environment
- Do you value work/life balance?
- Rich Diversity & Inclusion Agenda
About The Role
Role Location: 347 Kent Street Sydney
Role Type: 12 months Contract
The Change Analyst Manager supports the delivery of organisational change to enable benefits realisation through analysis and documenting change requirements and impacts, crafting and executing the change management plans, developing relations with and supporting preparation of stakeholders for change, performing change readiness assessments and embedding the change within ANZ in a Superannuation environment.
- Manage & deliver detailed change impact assessments
- Create and execute Communications
- Assist Retail Learning with all Learning and development material to support change
- Support implementation & delivery of the project teams internal pilots & user acceptance
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Superannuation experience
- Prosci Change Management Certification Program (preferred but not required)
- Agile and Waterfall project experience
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
- Organisational change management experience and general business experience
- Knowledge of change analysis tasks and techniques. Ability to work well in a team environment and communicate clearly. Broad understanding of project and change management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures
- Ability to engage staff and support change through partnering and collaborative working with focus on customer and business value and delivery of benefits. Displays ANZ values.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS102348.
- ms project