- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Institution in the Public sector.
- The Chief Communications Officer reports to the Secretary and is the most senior communications position in the department. The Chief Communications Officer is responsible for the overall leadership and management of the Strategic Communications and Engagement division to enable the delivery of the department's objectives. The role has oversight of strategic and tactical aspects of the function and has a key role in influencing strategic communications and engagement across the broader Victorian public-sector transport portfolio.
- The Chief Communications Officer provides high level authoritative advice on public affairs strategies to the Secretary, the Ministers offices and the Ministers media staff. This role manages relationships across Government, contributions to whole of Government initiatives and media relations and media opportunities to ensure the reputational brand of the organisation.
- Disruptions and Network Operations Communications and Engagement
- Metropolitan, Suburban and Interface Communications and Engagement
- Regional Communications and Engagement
- Transport Strategy and Policy Communications and Engagement
- Corporate Communications and Engagement
- Brand, Marketing and Partnerships