- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Client Liaison Administrator• Provides clients with high quality operational support. Ensures that good client relations are maintained and inquiries are researched and resolved efficiently.
• Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon. Provides work direction for the team.
• Responds to client questions on BNY Mellon product features and provides technical assistance for the most complex issues that have been escalated by junior team members.
• Independently assists clients by responding to complex phone, email and other inquiries regarding company products, services and procedures.
• Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the Manager, as needed.
• Assists with process improvement by contributing ideas to improve team efficiency. Coordinates implementation of resulting process changes for the team.
• Provides guidance to less experienced staff; may serves as the team leader for a team of support staff.
• Responsible for the quality and completion of own work. Helps develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives. Skills to include - Mortgage, Conveyance , PEXA Experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Min 3 years of work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
• An understanding and experience in the mortgage sector/conveyancing is preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Rosebery
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Issuer and Loan Services-HR11024
Requisition Number: 1815561