- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cloud Platform EngineerAs a talented Cloud Platform Engineer with an engineering mindset and open to learning new cloud technologies, you will be part of a highly agile "two pizza" development team. You'll be working on a global cloud project which is changing the way our organisation delivers software. As a member of the team, you'll develop and manage a highly critical cloud automation platform and help adopt new and cutting-edge cloud services.
In the role, you will have the opportunity to:
- become a cloud expert (if you're not one already)
- design, develop and test new cloud capabilities and enhance existing ones
- work on cutting edge technologies
- innovate, simplify and automate
- maintain and develop CI/CD pipelines
- perform peer code reviews
- write product specifications and technical documentation
- coach junior team members
- embrace DevOps culture
- develop new skills and your career.
We anticipate that to excel in this role you will have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development, with a focus on back-end solutions
- strong software development skills in one or more of the following languages - Java, C++, Ruby, Node.js
- experience in designing and implementing critical systems that offer optimal user experience and efficiency
- experience with continuous delivery / continuous integration (CI/CD) pipelines
- test driven development and automated testing
- DevOps mindset, with a passion for automation and innovation
- good problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- understanding of security, networking, infrastructure and operating systems will be advantageous
- cloud skills welcome but not essential.
We welcome candidates from different backgrounds who believe they have what it takes to succeed. If the above sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, submit your application online, or visit www.macquarie.com/careers to learn more.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 31 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
- human resources
- ms project