- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Mona Vale
Pittwater RSL Club - Serving Our Community, Enhancing Your Lifestyle
Pittwater RSL Club has an exciting opportunity for a Club Supervisor who is looking to take the next step within the hospitality industry. This role is ideally suited to a dynamic individual with strong knowledge of overall Club operations.
Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who aligns with our Club values, has integrity, works hard and has fun. You are a confident, self-aware leader who is capable of driving your team, focusing on customer service, inclusive and open to providing/receiving feedback. You create a safe environment and establish positive and productive working relationships.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure sufficient staffing, source replacement and or extra staff as directed, adjust roster as directed/required for these changes and absences
- Provide direction to staff regarding presentation, communication and customer service levels are maintained at a high level
- Liaise with leadership/maintenance team regarding general equipment difficulties, breakdowns and contractors
- Work with Gaming Manager to provide 5 star service within the gaming department, encouraging repeat patronage and developing a rapport with Club members and guests
- Work in conjunction with Gaming Manager to drive the Clubs Loyalty program ensuring repeat visitation
- Liaise with Leadership team and Human Resources to ensure that training programs and induction training for individuals is completed as per the Clubs policy
- Reporting issues, customer feedback and recommendations to Gaming Manager
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office highly regarded specifically Excel
- Ensure thorough knowledge of NSW RSA and RCG legislation, Workplace Health and Safety, Self-Exclusion and any other government legislative requirementsYour personal attributes will include:
- The ability to train others and lead a team to focus on exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated ability to delegate effectively and manage others
- A thorough knowledge of Food, Beverage & Gaming operations
- Effective communication, time management and troubleshooting skills
- Delegate effectively, manage others and work as part of a teamApplicants must be available to work a rotational roster including weekends, days, nights and public holidays. This role is being offered as a Full Time position, remuneration will be commensurate with experience and the appropriate level of the Registered and Licensed Club Award 2010.
Applications close Friday December 13th 2019.
- customer service
- human resources