- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
From locomotives, trains and trams, to rail infrastructureincluding electrification, communications, control systems and signallingsystems, Siemens has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe andaccessible mobility across Australia and New Zealand. As well as railtransport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics postal automation andintelligent transport technologies.
We currently have anopportunity for a Commercial Project Manager to join our Mobility team inDocklands, Victoria. The Commercial Project Manager will report to the RegionalGeneral Manager in the commercial area for Victoria supporting the BusinessDevelopment and Sales teams in the pre-award phase of multiple projects.
- Responsibility for a group of specific projectsfor various Mobility customers.
- Project reporting and forecasting forPortfolio.
- Responsibility for setting, tracking andoptimising key Project KPI’s across the Portfolio.
- Responsible for the application of thecontract, commercial correspondence and letters and ensuring Siemens rights areprotected under each contract and subcontract.
- Active customer interaction for both SalesSupport and Delivery Portfolio where necessary.
- Supports the Project Execution team inidentifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies andresponse activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard withrespect to all commercial impacting risk and opportunities.
- Proactively sets up a contract and claimmanagement cycle for the Portfolio.
- Responsible for the identification and implementationof demonstrable and measurable productivity and efficiency initiatives tobenefit Siemens.
- Ensure compliance with all reportingguidelines.
- Support as required for other project activities.
- Support as required for other Regions andfunctional areas within Siemens as necessary. Requirements:
- Technical understanding of products deployed inVictoria and Australian railway environment.
- Experience in varying technology deployments inthe Mobility environment.
- Understanding of the Siemens operatingenvironment.
- Experience in managing effective customerrelationships and interface.
- Good exposure in commercial writing as well asassembling complete proposals during contract negotiations
- Experience of Pre-Qualification and Tenderingprocess for a number of multi-discipline
- Projects Desirable
- Experience in Commercial Management of complextechnical projects in Rail industry.
- Experience in implementation of productivityimprovements and efficiency measures.
- Experience with customers in the Railwayindustry. Pleasesend your current CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the roleand key areas of expertise for this role.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer,creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforcecultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where ouremployees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realisethe potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens alsogenuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower ouremployees to best meet work and personal commitments
Job ID: 186882
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
- ms project
- project manager