- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Consultant/Senior Consultant – Private Clients Tax BrisbaneLine of Service
Entrepreneurial & Private Business (EPB) - Private Clients
Job Description & Summary
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- 18 weeks parental leave for Mums, Dads and foster carers
- PwC Australia ranked #1 employer to work for by LinkedIn in 2018
Our Private Clients Tax team is seeking a self-motivated Tax Consultant/Senior Consultant wishing to apply their knowledge and expertise to a range of challenging Tax matters.
At PwC, we help Australian families, businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. Whether you're improving healthcare, creating smarter cities or building Australia's start-up industry from the ground up, you'll build trust in society and solve important problems every day. The Private Clients Tax team helps bring this to life by building trusted relationships with the owners of private businesses and high wealth families, supporting them in decision making, wealth generation and income tax compliance. Our qualified Tax specialists inspire confidence and client loyalty through demonstrating a deep understanding of their clients at every stage of their business and personal lifecycles in order to offer new insight and commercial solutions. Private Clients provides its team members with multiple opportunities to work on family, business and corporate matters, closely collaborating with these clients to help them achieve their varied growth aspirations.
As a Consultant/Senior Tax Accountant you will make an impact here by building relationships with clients, managing projects, developing your technical knowledge and delivering high quality outputs.
Success in this role does come down to a positive attitude, care for clients and people and going the extra mile in order to achieve. But that's not all! Key Characteristics required are:
- Established annual tax and accounting services skills in the private client sector with desire to increase complexity and size of assignments.
- Developing tax consulting skills on a range of broad tax matters relevant to family, business and corporate clients with desire to increase knowledge and skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and evidence of ability to articulate complex matters effectively.
- CA, Masters of Tax or similar qualification - either completed or commenced.
- Exceptional client skills- evidence of an ability to build and maintain client relationships and a proactive approach to understanding business issues relevant to the private client sector.
- Exceptional team skills - evidence of an ability to contribute to successful team delivery on client assignments / relationships.
- A lateral and inquisitive mind that allows you to embrace challenge and grow. Driving client assignments from commencement through to client delivery.
You have a solid background in building client relationships, delivering technically astute tax consulting advice and inspiring junior team members. You are passionate about delivering value to clients. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders. Those who have worked with you before can vouch for the fact you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Have a commercial mindset and an ability to identify extra opportunities for clients
- Show potential and drive to learn and accelerate your career
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries. Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients. Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity. Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Our Reconciliation Action Plan sets out our commitment to increase Indigenous employment. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Olivia Tuntler is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date