- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Consulting Principal - Systems Integration - SydneyAbout the role
As a Consulting Principal in our award winning Platform Engineering team, you will be working on our most innovative and challenging projects, delivering advanced technology solutions and large programs for our clients in NSW and elsewhere in Australia.
You will be the main liaison with clients while leading cross-functional transformation teams to deliver complex system implementations and software engineering solutions as part of technology-enabled transformation.
You will also lead the incubation of new service offerings in Platform Engineering, and the development of new capabilities to take offerings to market and build and deliver new software solutions.
The role places equal emphasis on engagement delivery, business development, and market impact, and will provide a platform for taking your career to the next level of leadership in technology consulting.
Along with the experience and energy you bring to the team, you'll be responsible for:
• Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting for a portfolio of projects; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
• Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors, leading and nurturing the client relationship and sustaining account performance over time.
• Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. Strong business development and pre-sales exposure would be preferred.
• Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; be published in industry periodicals; build personal and brand eminence in the market.
• People Development: Perform role mentor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
About your experience
You will have worked closely with c-suite clients, and the most senior architects and engineers to inspire and lead high quality projects utilising your delivery experience and understanding of complex solutions.
You will have significant experience in:
•Management of very large complex multi-workstream programs
•Leading Telco OSS/BSS implementations
•Implementing Vlocity platform for Telco
•Software development and engineering disciplines (as a software engineer)
•Implementing and operating contemporary software engineering methods and toolchains
•Delivering complex micro-services architectures at scale
•Incubating and commercialising full stack software solutions
•Custom digital transformation architectures
You will have a particular enthusiasm for business development, drawing on strong commercial acumen and soft skills needed for relationship selling.
If this sounds like you: Apply now!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUOPP168416