- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Contact Centre Advisors BET 365 (January Intake)
Our client, Bet365, the world's leading online betting company are looking for bright, knowledgeable and enthusiastic people to support their call centre operations based at Darwin Corporate Park, Berrimah.
The roles involve handling inbound sales calls and processing bets on a variety of global sporting events.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Australian citizen or appropriate long term visa status
- Excellent standard of English and communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal qualities
- Strong keyboard skills & strong typing speed
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Able to commence early 2020
- Able to complete recruitment assessments and processes
- Desirable Criteria: Experience of working in a contact centre environment is desirable and a keen interest in sport would be an advantage, however fully paid, comprehensive training is offered to successful applicants who are reliable, flexible and at all times demonstrate a professional demeanour.
Candidates should be prepared to work weekend and evening shifts to cover the busy sporting calendar with any 5 days from 7 worked. This is rewarded with competitive pay rates and benefits package. These are permanent full time positions and applicants must have appropriate work rights to work in Australia long term.
How to Apply:
To apply for this exciting opportunity please APPLY directly through Drake Darwin ONLY, click on "Apply Now" or for more information regarding this role please call Drake Darwin on (08) 8924 3333 .
Please note that only applicants with rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role and all applicants must be over 18 years of age.
- customer service