- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Bedford Park
Get set for your next great career move.
- Multiple positions
- New Corporate Actions Roles in the Panorama team
- Based in Bedford Park / Lockelys in Adelaide
- Be part of Westpac’s Business Division
- Ability to work shifts between the hours of 7.00am to 6.00pm (SA time) How will I help? The Panorama Investment Maintenance Team prides itself in supporting our Advisers and their clients to access shares and managed funds via managed funds portfolio and individually held investments. The Client Account Specialists who form this team are responsible for the technical administration and relationship management for Customer Service Delivery to support our current product offer. The Client Account Specialist will bring into the team highly developed technical skills in one of the following to ensure Customer Service Delivery have significant technical capability: ASX Requirements, Managed Funds and Equities Settlement, Corporate Actions and Fees. What’s in it for me? You will build your profile internally and externally with stakeholders and be part of the future of a business that has been around for 200 years and whose vision is becoming one of the world’s great service companies. You’ll play an important and significant part in the future of a business that has been around for 200 years. Our vision is to become one of the world’s great service companies. So, we’ll back you in the development of your career, with internal career prospects and flexible working. You’ll also be backed by a fantastic team of people in a can-do, supportive structure. What do I need?
- Superior Technical Skills within Wealth Management Industry, with expertise in one or more of the following: Corporate Actions, IPO’s, Equity Trading, ASX Requirements, Managed Funds Trading, Reconciliation, Fees.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Broad knowledge of wealth management industry, specifically Platform and Superannuation
- Compliance focus in relation to key technical area
- Relevant industry qualifications (desirable) What is it like to work there? As well as good pay and a great culture, joining the Westpac family means you’ll get some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market. We back our employees by helping them work towards industry-recognised qualifications, using online learning, training modules and career planning tools for you to grow with us. We’ll even pay you to do volunteer or community work. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re proud to have created a culture and work environment that values diversity and flexibility – and champions inclusion. How do I Apply? Start here. Just click on the APPLY button.Brand:BT Financial Group
- customer service