- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION A role that can open doors to future job possibilities within corporate travel, whilst earning a very attractive salary.
- Great career progression opportunities
- Excellent staff benefits and rewards
- Global, stable travel company
- Excellent earning potential The Role
Manage a range of small to medium client portfolios, acting as the clients travel manager. Work closely with the account managers to increase business and offer cost saving solutions and recommendation to your clients travel needs.
This global corporate travel company continues to go from strength to strength, winning multiple client tenders. They offer some of the best staff perks in the travel industry.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a travel consultant
- Excellent airfares knowledge
- Working knowledge of a GDS
- Clear and professional phone manner