- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Willoughby, Australia
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers. We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment, we pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want.
Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and Australian Financial Review, radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and a majority investments in Domain Group and CarAdvice.
We have a vacancy in our Sydney office in the 9Creative Team as a Creative Producer. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and highly motivated creative teams in Australia, responsible for strategizing, creating and producing innovative, effective, high quality on-air promotional campaigns for Australia’s biggest News brand, Nine News and Current Affairs.
We are looking for a highly motivated proven Creative with 3+ years’ experience as a Promo Producer in television. The successful candidate will have a clear understanding and knowledge of the competitive commercial television landscape in Australia, including an awareness of on-air brands for Nine and its competitors.
- Interpreting and implementing briefs from Senior Leadership Team, Programming Executives, Creative Managers & News Directors
- Conceptualising, presenting and producing creative content and campaigns on brand for the network. Considering the target audience, competitive landscape, available budget (if applicable), striving to achieve maximum audience awareness resulting in high viewership ratings with every campaign and promo.
- Works with the Creative Management team to coordinate and communicate a timeline to achieve the delivery of the campaign to all invested parties
- Always strives to achieve showing initiative and contributing to building the business
Essential experience & skills
- Exceptional conceptual thinking and well developed copywriting skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to follow briefs, deliver briefs and work to tight deadlines.
- Editing skills essential, preferably with Avid and Premiere Pro, along with considerable knowledge of post-production processes in relation to editing, sound and graphics design
- Skilled copywriting, editing, directing, sound and graphic design – leading with creative control over all processes of creative production
Desirable experience & skills
- Bachelor of Arts – Media Studies/Communications degree is desirable.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia permanently.
If you’re looking for your next challenge in a fun, rewarding environment, then this could be the role for you. Our people move fast and act smart: if this sounds like you, then let’s talk!
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About the company