- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Customer Service Representative is a member of a team responsible for service excellence with efficient, effective processing of customer orders to enable correct purchase, invoicing and delivery of Alcon product to customers. The Customer Service Representative is also responsible for the provision of customer services to Alcon’s customers, internal departments, and consumers. The role offers an opportunity to display initiative, a passion for service excellence and to actively demonstrate Alcon’s core values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Facilitate the correct and timely delivery and invoicing of Alcon products and the processing of RANs and credit notes by entering data accurately within Alcon’s business systems. This requires a high level of attention to detail and understanding of Alcon’s systems and business relationships and how to extract or enter appropriate information.
• Uses the JD Edwards (JDE) and ASW Enterprise Resource Programmes (ERP) to enter customer orders, perform enquiries, and run basic reports.
• Maintains customer relationship (SALSA) and consignment management (MCMS) databases to provide service level data and assist in inventory control for intra ocular lenses (IOLs).
• Contributes to achieving a helpful and effective environment for customers and staff by ensuring timely and accurate resolution of problems/issues/enquiries by telephone, fax, mail, and email. This requires a high level of knowledge and understanding of Alcon, Alcon’s products, Alcon’s supply chain, relevant financial information and Customer Service policies and procedures in order to be able to give interpretations and advice.
• Interprets and communicates relevant pricing/ policy / procedures / changes to customers and staff, ranging from basic enquiries to more complex enquiries including warranty enquiries and Prosthesis rebates.
• Achieve individual and department quality, service and efficiency KPIs which include call pick up time, order entry accuracy and order processing time.
• Continuously access information sources, communications and training to update knowledge and to ensure information and procedures are current and delivered seamlessly and consistently in the Department and actively participate in the identification and development of service level improvements.
• Liaise closely with the sales teams to provide high quality information regarding sales opportunities, customer complaints or competitor behaviour.
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.