- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Flexible working | Work from home days/Start Early - Finish Early
- Competitive base salary + great company benefits
- Work with the latest technologies!
Exceptional opportunity for a Mid-level Data Engineer to join a Global Industry Leader! Melbourne We are seeking a Mid-Level Data Engineer who will value and champion the companies culture of learning, trust, and relentless collaborative energy. This truly is an opportunity to grow and to stretch to your fullest potential!
The ideal candidate will;
- Ideally, have 3 plus years' experience in a similar Data Engineering position
- Possess a Bachelor or Master's degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Mathematics for example)
- Be comfortable programming with C#, Python OR R
- Understand the following MS tools: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS & DataVault.
- Have been exposed to AWS or Azure (Azure being the preference)
- Understand Security, Data Protection and Privacy concepts especially related to Cloud
- Have advanced working SQL knowledge
- Understand Relational, Dimensional and NoSQL modelling techniques
- Have strong knowledge of Lambda Architecture for big data management
- Be comfortable with designing and developing Real Time stream analytics
- Have used contemporary data mining, cloud computing and data management tools.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
It would be highly desirable if you had:
- Practical experience in DevOps practice and automation toolsets (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- Exposure to the Agile Methodology and tools such as Jira & Confluence
- Any Machine Learning exposure.
What's in it for you?
- Fun at work: social and community events all-year-round
- Flexible working arrangements (Work from home/Start Early - Finish Early etc)
- Multiple reward & recognition programs
- Meaningful, complex work that drives professional development
- A highly collaborative working environment
- Be part of a high-performing and growing team
- Multiple company discounts
If you're interested, please APPLY for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, if you'd like to learn more about this opportunity before applying, you can contact Jordan Ricketts on:
Reference Number: _