- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who are we? Law In Order is one of the most recognised outsource service providers to law firms and legal teams specializing in legal technology support services. With offices across the Asia-Pacific region, we are looking for a motivated Sydney based manager to lead our high performing Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations you will:
- Manage our LPO teams in Sydney and Hyderabad (India) to ensure the delivery of the LPO service in an efficient and accurate matter.
- Liaise with internal and external clients ensuring effective communication relating to the service line.
- Contribute to the growth of the service line by participating in project and sales meetings.
- Review and improve LPO processes and procedures in order to enhance the performance of the team. The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience with managing teams, will have excellent communication skills as well as being strong in stakeholder management. Additionally, you will possess:
- Experience managing geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- The ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Project management experience (highly desirable)
- Experience working in a similar environment (highly desirable) Benefits
You will be joining a company that was recently named one of the world's top 20 most promising legal technology solution providers by the CIO Review. We offer training and opportunity to learn new skills in this niche area of litigation support, we also offer birthday leave, monthly social events and activities, corporate health, dress for your day and travel insurance.
If this role interests you, APPLY NOW by following the prompts on this page. Please include in your application an up to date CV, a one page cover letter why you are the best candidate for the role and answer our screening questions to the best of your ability. We look forward to hearing from you. Back to search results
- ms project