- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Kirby Institute for Infection and Immunity in Society
- Opportunity to work in clinical research
- Leading global research institute in HIV
- Part time (14 hrs/week) fixed term for 12 months
- $74K-$84K Plus 9.5% super and leave loading (Pro-rata)
The Kirby Institute is seeking to appoint a Data Research Assistant within The Therapeutic and Vaccine Research Program (TVRP). TVRP conducts clinical studies across a range of infectious and immunologic diseases, including infection-related cancers, with a focus on therapies for HIV and its complications including cardiovascular disease and cancer. The team at TVRP provides global leadership role as an International Coordinating Centre for the INSIGHT network and collaborations with UNITAID at the World Health Organization, the U.K. Medical Research Council, and the National Cancer Institute and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the U.S. National Institutes of Health.
As a Data Research Assistant, you will be responsible for distributing, collecting, entering, verifying and organising data from clinical research studies. You will also assist with interpreting and coding adverse event and serious adverse event data using MedDRA; ensure all data are collected and processed in accordance with standard operating procedures and ICH GCP as well assisting in preparing study materials for sites.
To be successful in the position you will have
- Relevant degree or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through a combination of education training and/or experience.
- experience with clinical trial data and understanding of relational databases and medical terminology.
- experience with one or more of the following systems/tools Openclinica, Inform and/or MedDRA
- Knowledge of regulations relating to clinical trials and clinical trial data management including ICH GCP.
- Ability to prioritise work and excellent communication skills
Applicants should obtain a copy of the position description and systematically address all the selection criteria in your application. You must submit applications on-line to be considered for the position.
PD-Data Research Assistant 498688.pdf
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Sally Hough, Senior Project Coordinator
T: (61 2) 9385 0897
Applications close: 10th January 2020
Find out more about working at UNSW at jobs.unsw.edu.au
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
- ms project