- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HILLSIDE AU
Job Listing Date3 Dec 2019Location Melbourne Work TypeFull TimeClassification Information & Communication Technology , Management There’s never been a better time to be at AGL
It’s an extraordinary time for the energy sector. A time of complex challenges and unprecedented opportunities.
At AGL we have the scale, resources and ambition to take the lead and make real the possibilities the future holds. We’re renewing and expanding our portfolio of sources and products to make them more sustainable, reliable, affordable and useful for all Australians.
That’s what we call progress. To achieve it, we’re bringing together people with unique stories, perspectives, and talent - and we need yours too.
At AGL, we believe progress is powered by our people. Let us empower you to make a positive difference and help bring progress to life.
About the Role
Based in our Customer Markets Technology team join us as a Delivery Manager to lead delivery teams to leverage our technology to deliver outstanding customer experiences through our customer facing channels as we continue to transform and grow. This is a real opportunity to make a difference by influencing the strategic direction to transform the way we do things, lead others to deliver to the best of their ability and drive digital/business growth.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- End to end leadership for the delivery of our program of work for technology based products and services aligned to Customer channels
- People leadership and management to further develop our people and enhance the team
- Stakeholder relationship management (Immediate & Wider Agile Teams, Digital Sales & Service, Contact Centre and Sales)
- Management of financial budgets
- Management of resources based on pipeline demand About You
To be successful, you’ll have:
- Experience as a Delivery Manager, with a track record of working at scale in large complex environments delivering a portfolio of customer facing products
- Experience leading large agile delivery teams of varied technical capabilities
- Ideally experience collaborating with stakeholders from a contact center/customer service environment to deliver value driving initiatives
- Experience leading agile development practices and cultivating high performing teams, within a fast-paced and fast-evolving environment with the ability to drive cultural change
- Stakeholder relationship development experience, with an ability to pitch technology solutions to various leadership stakeholders
- A passion for technologies and how these could be leveraged to enable strategic outcomes and solve business problems Please note the closing date for this application is Monday 6th January 2020.
Candidates will be contacted week beginning 13th January 2020.
Proudly Australian for more than 180 years, AGL operates a diverse generation portfolio supplying energy to 3.7 million customer accounts. We have a passionate belief in progress and a relentless determination to make things better for our communities, customers, employees, the Australian economy and our planet.
Our goal is to make energy simple, fair and transparent and we’re continuing to innovate to enhance the lives of Australians now and into the future. It’s an extraordinary time for the energy sector and we need extraordinary people to meet the challenges. We’re bringing together people with unique stories, perspectives, and talent - and we need yours too. Let us empower you to make a positive difference and together we’ll bring progress to life.
At AGL, we’re committed to diversity and inclusion, so we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
Click the “Apply” button to submit your application.
Report this job advert
- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious .
Share this role