- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career. As a leading professional services company with more than 459,000 people working across 120 countries, your career can take many exciting paths spanning digital, strategy, consulting, technology and operations. As part of a global diverse workforce you will help change how Australia lives, works, plays and grows. Join us, learn from the best people and let challenging, interesting and enjoyable work become part of daily life.
Accenture is looking for experienced DevOps Specialists to join our professional team. You'll be part of a growing network of technology experts who lead client engagements to achieve the benefits that DevOps can offer and also design and implement the continuous delivery and DevOps platforms used by Accenture to build IT systems for our clients.
Required key skills and experience:
- Hands on experience on creating and managing CI/CD pipelines especially with Jenkins.
- Working experience with containerisation platforms, especially with docker/CRI-O.
- Experience with setting up at scale container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
- Cloud (AWS and Azure) Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Experience in setting up network, server, and application-status monitoring in a cloud environment.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of working on PowerShell