- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you an experienced Surface Diamond Driller?
This is an opportunity to work directly with a reputable company that’s offering competitive rates, bonus eligibility, and annual/personal leave entitlements. Flights from Brisbane provided with site accommodation (mine) and meals plus excellent ongoing training and development opportunities. If this sounds like what you have been looking for, keep reading.
Location location location
As a Surface Diamond Driller, you will be joining a high performing team and will be based at one of our QLD Coal mine sites.
Your new role
This will suit you if you are available to work in a 2:2 roster with rotating day and night shifts each swing. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the following:
- Drilling operations
- Pre-start equipment checks
- Setting up, dismantling and moving drill rigs and equipment
- Completing necessary safety paperwork and processes To be successful in the role
It is essential that you have worked in a similar position in the drilling industry. You will be someone who is a team player and also adheres to safety and WHS process and procedures.
- HR class Drivers Licence
- Preferred experience on a similar Coal mine site
- Cert III in Drilling Operations
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 30kgs
- National Police Clearance, or have one lodged
- First Aid and CPR certificate, or be willing to obtain
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be able to pass a D&A test and full medical
- Must be able to provide a reference from another Australian Drilling company What you will receive in return
If you live in QLD, this is a chance to work closer to home. Whilst also working with a reputable company. A company that provides excellent ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive rates: $430 - $620 per day
- Accredited training - Cert III & IV in Drilling Operations
- Bonus eligibility
- Annual/personal leave entitlements.
- Flights from Brisbane
- Site accommodation (mine) and meals
How to apply
To apply for the role of Surface Diamond Driller send your CV direct to this advert
If you have any questions regarding this drilling opportunity or similar opportunities please contact Jennifer Clarke on 61 7 3640 6806 or alternatively email email@example.com
Surface Diamond Driller qualification
Cert III Drilling Services educational requirements
Primary School/Junior High