- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
In this role, you will be responsible for helping to conceive, design and implement multi-channel customer service solutions built on Nuance’s world class Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning products for top tier Enterprise and Government customers. Have you read any tech publications that weren’t talking about AI, machine learning or natural language understanding? If you are smart, customer focused and super passionate about technology then this is your chance to be part of the hottest tech space going around. Nuance technologies have been underpinned by AI and ML for years and now these technologies are changing the way customer interactions are delivered. We are literally redefining the way people interact with businesses, their cars, their phones, TVs and every bit of tech they touch.
You will immerse yourself in our customers’ business becoming a trusted advisor, helping ensure they achieve success with their AI enabled Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) solutions on the voice, mobile and web channels. You will manage relationships with our customers to make sure that opportunities are realized and that customers are consistently satisfied with the value brought to them by their IVA. You will use your detailed understanding of our product, the customer’s business case and the customer’s operating environment to ensure IVA deployments are realizing their potential both in terms of end-user experience and performance of their IVA. By identifying content updates, new uses cases, product enhancements and untapped opportunities you will help drive expansion of the IVA across mobile, web and IVR channels.
Bringing your experience in mobile and web technology, you will work with new and existing customers and the sales team to identify and develop opportunities into proposals. This will involve attending initial meetings, identifying business problems, recommending solutions, building business case, developing statement of work and finally providing technical leadership in delivery of the project.
- Work hand-in-hand with the sales organization, focusing on customer satisfaction, process improvement, and customer ROI
- Engaging with senior executives and managers of Global 2000, multi-national businesses, building the big picture and crafting their vision for their business
- Be a true partner and consultant providing a tangible and outstanding business solution, as you
- Deliver the highest possible level of customer satisfaction
- Work with the Professional Services and Managed Services teams to guarantee high-performing virtual agents throughout their lifecycle
- Ensure financial, operational and performance targets are met for the customer accounts you are managing
- Providing input to IVA performance analysis reports and IVA optimization proposals
- Support customer with content management Requirements
Education: Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or similar.
Experience: 8+ years
- Ability to influence people both internally and externally
- Experience in mobile application development
- Experience in web application development
- Experience managing B2B customer relationships
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- Highly detail-oriented and computer literate
- Passionate about high-tech products and software companies. Being a “geek” is a plus
- Experience working alongside sales organizations in order to support up-sell and renewal activities
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Interest and passion for user experience design
- customer service
- ms project