- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Work for an industry leader that inspires collaboration and innovation
- Team-orientated working environment
- Full Time Permanent Role, Competitive Annual Salary, Sydney CBD Location
Digital UX Designer Sydney Leading financial services business within Sydney is seeking the skills of a talented UX Designer. The UX Designer will be a key member in our client's Digital team and work closely with their Senior UX Designer - Team Size +- 20, working on website/portal based projects
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributing to the delivery of digital user experience that supports and connects member needs and behaviours with business goals and objectives
- Designing and creating engaging and consistent user interfaces across all digital channels
- Collaborating with cross functional scrum teams to design best possible customer experiences and business outcomes.
- Developing UX design through member research, analytics and insights
- Maintain the Design System for our client that includes UX Style Guides, Pattern Library and component library
- Employment experience within Financial Services/Agency/Telco desirable
- Lean UX experience within Agile environment
- Proven design and prototyping ability
- Experience using UX design and documentation tools including prototyping, persona creation, journey mapping tools etc.
- Experience leading and facilitating design workshops, demonstrated proficiency with using design tools.
- Understanding of digital consumer behaviours/needs, emerging technologies, and financial products.
- Organised, self-directed and comfortable working on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Depth of understanding of the digital landscape and self-motivated to keep up with the latest trends but not be dictated by them
- Good collaboration and communication skills and the ability to respond positively to shifting priorities and demands
- Ability to present to senior clients and internal teams and sell a design strategy or content strategy and its processes
- Communicate, defend, and build consensus around UX architecture
- Strong time management skills, ability to manage multiple streams of work
- Ability to build interactive non-functional prototypes
- Understanding of Customer Centred Design - CCD, (or user centred design, human centred design etc) and design thinking methodologies
Reference Number: _