- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Rainbow Child Care and Early Learning Centre boasts many attributes to it's name, here are just a few things you can expect when becoming a member of our community:
A passionate team of individuals to work alongside.
Regular, electronic updates to celebrate children's development. Personalised, informative, thoughtful reports that speak to children's achievements, friendships and ever changing interests via KidsXap.
A culture of excellence in all areas of our service where Educators are encouraged to further their learning, build on their interests and inspire one another.
An active, healthy program bolstered by our accreditation with 'Move Well, Eat Well', 'In Safe Hands', 'I'm Alert' and The Cancer Council.
An ongoing commitment to all of our families to maintain programs, practices and procedures that are in the best interest of every child in our care
About the role
Rainbow Child Care and Early Learning Centre is a service just outside of the Hobart CBD, in the northern suburb of New Town. The service is licensed for 41 children a day and consists of three rooms and an all weather, flexible outdoor play space.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday that will commence late May 2020.
Benefits and perks
- Great working conditions and environment.
- Privately owned centre.
- Accessible support from an experienced owner/approved provider.
- Opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and contribution.
Skills and experience
Successful applicants will be/have:
- Extensive experience and practical knowledge of the NQF, National Law and Regulations and EYLF including leadership in curriculum and pedagogy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of educators to work collaboratively, calmly and cohesively.
- The ability to guide and support educators to build capability, provide curriculum direction and ensure children achieve the outcomes of the approved learning framework.
- Early Childhood Teacher or Diploma qualifications.
- Extensive and demonstrated knowledge of digital and information technology.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be innovative, creative and motivated to maintain a 'centre of choice' for families within the local community.
- Demonstrate commitment to customer service and an ability to develop warm and respectful relationships with families and children.
If you are passionate about providing quality education and care to children, and want to be part of this exceptional centre we would love to hear from you!
Applications close on Wednesday 13th May 2020
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Classification Education & Training Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
About the company