- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary A$100,000.00 - A$125,000.00 gross per year
Institution in the community service sector.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to drive the strategic direction of Children's Services
- Identify opportunities for Children's Services improvement projects in areas that include but are not limited to Early Education and Care, Out of School Hours Care and Family Day Care
- Provide professional leadership and mentoring to Children's Services managers
- Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of Children's Services and to create new opportunities where appropriate
- Work cooperatively and effectively with Children's Services Managers to drive Children's Services business plans to completion within agreed timeframes
- Drive the internal quality and compliance processes to improve Children's Services programs and meet national quality standards as a benchmark.
- Demonstrated understanding of education and care regulatory frameworks
- Appropriate Children's Services Qualifications and a minimum of 5 years' experience in Children's Services management
- Experience managing complex projects
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated high level communication skills including written and verbal reporting
- Appropriate Business, Leadership or Management Qualification or willingness to obtain.