- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At the BRG we curate and sell experiences that shift the way people experience life.
The Big Red Group (BRG) is a rapidly scaling platform for E-commerce marketplaces, operating out of our Sydney CBD HQ.
We are now the world's 3rd largest experiential marketplace business and growing every day.
We are now home to 3 consumer-facing brands (RedBalloon, Adrenaline, Lime&Tonic) who work alongside our B2B businesses as we enrich the lives of our customers and clients.
Our commitment is that you will grow every day, through the people & leaders you work with and the challenging work you do.
We are not only a great place to work, but a place to do your greatest work.
As we accelerate into our next phase of growth, we are looking for a talented leader to drive the reach and scale of our Supply partners' business.
The Head of Supply is one of the most critical roles in the BRG business, you will own the commercial relationships with our experience partners, design and deliver the technology platform they use and lead a team of market managers and range to grow 4 businesses.
You will need to bring experience in travel, technology and tourism or related industries and a balance of technical and commercial strategy to the table to thrive in this role.
We are looking for a highly strategic, future-focused Head of Supply to help us transform the supply-side of our business in a competitive and fast-evolving landscape.
The experiences we sell today, won't be the experiences we sell tomorrow.
Our reputation for curation, for quality, for seeking out the unexpected is driven by the supply team and will be set and led by this role.
Reporting into our inspiring COO, you will work side by side with the GMs of our consumer businesses who are hungry for the best experiences for our growing consumer base.
Alongside this you will work to deliver customers, marketing and growth to our 2500 + ANZ based supply partners, ranging from the biggest theme parks in Australia, through to Australia's leading caviar expert.
What you will love about this role
- High profile, high impact role, as market leaders we regard our Supply partners as a priority
- We sell experiences, the experiences of the future will be created and sourced by you and your team
- Every day is different, every supplier is different but a single strategic approach to how we partner and deliver growth to our supply community in a multi-brand environment is key to our success.
What you will do
- Own the full supply-side business, internally working across GMs of Brands and externally to lift the value and in-market presence of the BRG supply community
- Full end to end supply value proposition design and delivery, bringing it to life through our supply community, marketing and content
- Drive the supply growth and defense of the BRG future, play a key role in the market to raise the profile of the BRG
- Have a deep understanding of E-commerce, merchandising, SEO, Adwords and all things digital performance and a willingness to share everything you know
- Commercial relationship management.
Negotiation and contracting of key supplier relationships.
Understanding the industries in which we operate and the commercial opportunities and pressures.
Being the master of our master services agreement!
- Key delivery stakeholder and sponsor for all supply-side technology projects.
- Working proactively with the brands and their marketing teams to align on a multi-brand product acquisition strategy.
Delivering the right product mix to the right brands in line with their overall positioning.
- Owning the evolution of our supplier value proposition, how we communicate with, add value to and educate our community.
Including leading bi-annual supplier advisory boards.
- Quality assurance, rolling out a program to ensure standards are set and met across all of the diverse experience categories we represent.
- External industry focus.
Be the voice internally for the key trends in the travel tech, retail and leisure industries that shape and influence our business.
- Management of the key channel manager relationships to deliver mutual value in a new phase of our growth
- Motivate, challenge and develop a team including market managers, key account managers, supply success executives, and supply operations.
Setting targets and ensuring key accountabilities are met.
- Inspiring the team to grow, own their success and play a key role in the growth of the BRG
You will love this opportunity if you:
- Are a mix of brilliant commercial negotiator and marketer
- Your house does not have much
- but your life is full of experiences
- Are hungry for the opportunity to take a function on which has great foundations in place with an opportunity to become more sophisticated, efficient and scalable
- and the work and pace that it requires doesn't daunt you
- You have a high ownership mentality and the ability to take responsibility for goals and outcomes #ownit
- Have Marathon Stamina.
Passionate about creating, improving, monitoring and implementing improvements.
A growth mindset and a commitment to getting better every single day.
- You would be proud to work for and grow an iconic Australian retailer that is investing in the future
Please apply now sharing your experience, values, and passion for experiences to be considered for this role.
We are offering sponsorship & relocation options for suitable candidates willing to relocate to Sydney, Australia.
People of all cultures and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
A final note, we are a direct talent sourcing team, no agencies please.