- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- NORTH MELBOURNE, VICTORIA AUSTRALIA
Our client is an Independent, all-girls school with a commitment to excellence and supporting the learning and success of the individual.
About the Role:
- Year 7-9 Drama
- Co-curricular commitment within Performing Arts
- Part-time; Fixed-term Contract
- Commencing January 2020 until the end of the year
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or NZ, email your CV to Amy, quoting job reference #WEB1912-541136A – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1912-541136MH
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!