- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An innovative business development role for an award-winning company needed due to expansion
- Full time position
- Focus on providing outstanding customer care
- Diverse Sales role with opportunity to grow
- Being an integral member of a professional team
- Ability to work from home is required
- Comprehensive In House training
- Lucrative negotiable salary packageFounded in 1969, Richard Jay is an internationally recognised corporation providing laundry, warewashing and chemical dispensing solutions for hospitality, healthcare, government and community operations of all sizes.
As a second-generation family company, we understand that a business's people are its No. 1 asset. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to learn every aspect of our expanding business and become part of our national team of 50+ talented individuals. Our workplace fosters a warm, collaborative culture with a focus on mentorship and a commitment to career progression.
Richard Jay is a wholly owned Australian company with a genuine national footprint - a rarity in the commercial laundry and warewashing industry. With offices and warehouses in every state, we alone are equipped to meet our clients' delivery and servicing needs locally and immediately.
This full-time position will be joining our existing team which provides laundry solutions to our customers Australia wide.
- You will be responsible for identifying and generating new business as well as maintaining existing customer relationships.
- You will liaise with other members of the team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- You will have excellent communication and customer service skills with a focus on time management.
- You will have demonstrated planning and organisational skills.As an employer, we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. You may be in an existing high-level role looking for a position that better suits your lifestyle, or a go-getter looking for the next step. Regardless of circumstances, this is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a significant role with increased flexibility and autonomy.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Outstanding sales skills.
- A successful history in commercial sales. (Experience in selling capital equipment would be of an advantage but not essential).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to implement and manage an effective territory plan.If you are a motivated and experienced Sales Executive with excellent communication skills and ready for a positive change with this opportunity, send your CV in to us today.
- customer service