- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Providing laundry machinery, dishwashing and chemical dispensing solutions to a diverse range of businesses, throughout Australia
- Full time position
- Focus on providing outstanding customer care
- Diverse Sales role with opportunity to grow
- Being an integral member of a professional team
- Ability to work from home is required
- Comprehensive in House training
- Lucrative negotiable salary packageFounded in 1969, Richard Jay is an internationally recognised corporation providing laundry machinery, dishwashing and chemical dispensing solutions for hospitality, healthcare, government and community operations of all sizes.
As a second-generation family company, we understand that a business's people are its No. 1 asset. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to learn every aspect of our expanding business and become a part of our national team of 50+ talented individuals. Our workplace fosters a warm, collaborative culture with a focus on mentorship on a commitment to career progression.
Our JayWash (laundry) and JayWare (dishwashing) experts operate nationwide to meet your needs locally and immediately. We have an impressive history because we have always looked ahead and embraced new technologies. With the future in mind, we adopt sustainable practices at all levels of the business. We are continuously identifying new ways for our clients to reduce their environmental impact and utility costs, as well as simplify and streamline their laundry and dishwashing processes.
This full-time position will be joining our existing team which provides laundry and dishwashing solutions to our customers Australia wide.
- You will be responsible for identifying and generating new business as well as maintaining existing customer relationships.
- You will liaise with other members of the team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- You will have excellent communication and customer service skills with a focus on time management.
- You will have demonstrated planning and organisational skills.As an employer, we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. You may be in an existing high-level role looking for a position that better suits your lifestyle, or a go-getter looking for the next step. Regardless of circumstances, this is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a significant role with increased flexibility and autonomy.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Outstanding sales skills.
- A successful history in commercial sales. (Experience in selling capital equipment would be of an advantage but not essential).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to implement and manage an effective territory plan.If you are a motivated and experienced Sales Executive with excellent communication skills and ready for a positive change with this opportunity, send your CV in to us today.
- customer service