- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Room Leader traineeship Diploma or Bachelor of Education Early Childhood 0 – 5 years to join our team at Bankstown. The right person will become part of the team in a well operated Centre that ensures a consistently caring, secure and active environment where quality care and education is provided for all children at all times. You will be supported by a dedicated management team.
- Full time/Part-time, permanent position. Able to Train other staff promoting best practices, quality programs, and creative thinking.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Teaching or Masters in Early Childhood Education equivalent, able to document and interpret children's behavior to develop a program to suit all children's holistic educational development and social skills.
- Diploma in Early childhood able to Lead a team, ensuring the NQS and EYLF are embedded in the program.
- Communicate effectively with parents, co-workers and children, support, guide and coach less experienced staff and those studying towards a qualification.
- Supervise children ensuring they are in a safe environment, capable of taking one task as required.
- Committed to revising current Policies and Procedures.
- Having a positive and friendly manly while being hard working with leadership skills.
- Able to Act as 2IC, managing co-workers and family requirements on an ongoing basis.
- A current driving license.
- Able to multitask on the job and inspire others in the team.
- Able to maintain office duties as required.
Successful applicants must have:
Well-developed skills in programming, planning and implementing an educational program tailored to the developmental needs of each child·ability to create a friendly, secure, stimulating and interactive learning environment for the children at all times and sound knowledge of the Education and Care Services Regulations.
- Masters in Early childhood Education or equivalent to finishing a degree
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education - Children’s Services.
- Working with Children Check.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates.
- Own a car.
About Sunshine Kiddies
Family oriented center with a view that all children are an inspiration. Brand new facility working with a team that will provide training and advancement.