- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Childcare Worker | Diploma/ECT Educator | Full-Time | Bankstown
The role requires an experienced and qualified Early Childhood Educator to work as an active team member in providing high-quality education and care. This is a great opportunity for early childhood professionals who are passionate about early childhood education and is up for a challenge to start off a long term career.
- To develop strong relationships with children at the service
- To develop the Children's Program (reflecting Early Years Learning Framework guidelines).
- In compliance with the OH&S Policy, ensure a safe environment is maintained for staff and children, with particular attention to children with anaphylaxis, allergies, asthma etc.
- To ensure that accurate records are kept in regards to accident, incident, injury, illness, and medication
- To implement the service's philosophy in undertaking all other duties
- To liaise with families in regards to the day to day happenings.
- To maintain observations and records of individual children's progress, particularly those identified through staff observation.
- Able to be creative on the job with a happy and pleasant manner.
- Diploma/Degree in Early Childhood Education and Care (or ACECQA equivalent)
- Current Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain one
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of the National Quality Framework, which includes: National Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS), and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong understanding of the importance of family communications
- Passionate about implementing Montessori early learning programs
- Commitment to the holistic development of their class
- Able to communicate well with the community and staff.
- Leadership experience with good time management
About Sunshine Kiddies
Family oriented center with a view that all children are an inspiration. Brand new facility working with a team that will provide training and advancement.