- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Exciting opportunities exist for eDiscovery Analysts / Senior Analysts to join our highly skilled multi-disciplinary teams in Melbourne and Sydney. In this role you will be responsible for providing expert technical and project management support for cases specialising in managing high volumes of matter related documentation, electronic litigation and information management.
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG Forensic assists clients prevent, detect and respond to fraud, serious misconduct, corruption and regulatory enquiries. We use a combination of specialist accounting, investigation and business skills in assisting clients in investigations and in the remediation of customers and controls following regulatory enquiries and misconduct.
KPMG Forensic has an opportunity in Sydney for experienced Senior Consultants and Managers to join their exciting and fast paced investigations and compliance team. The role will offer a great opportunity to work closely with market leading Forensic specialists on high profile engagements. You will be joining a growing team, providing great career opportunities.
As an Analysts / Senior Analyst your duties for this position include:
- Providing technical solutions using a wide range of electronic software tools
- Processing electronically stored information to standardize formats
- Manipulating data into meaningful formats, reports and statistics;
- Providing ongoing review support to litigation parties and clients.
- Liaising with hardcopy and processing and printing providers.
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with a minimum of 2 years' experience, (advantageous if gained within a professional services environment). In addition to relevant experience you will also bring to the role.
- Strong knowledge of discovery software and proven experience in legal e-discovery, experience with Nuix or Relativity preferred.
- Advanced IT Skills
- Proven technical and project management skills
- Confident and professional manner with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to confidently deal with both senior and junior stakeholders.
- Works proactively to a very high standard and employs strategies to consistently meet those standards.
- Detail oriented with problem solving skills.
- Delivers excellence, takes personal accountability for achieving high quality outcomes.
- In return, the successful candidates will receive a competitive salary package, on the job coaching and mentoring, tailored learning and development and the opportunity to take your skills forward with the view to advancement.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
If you are interested in knowing more about this role, or would like to learn more about careers with KPMG, feel free to call Paul on 0426 235 091.
Advertised: 10 Dec 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 29 Feb 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
- ms project