- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Description and Requirements
Welcome to Helping Hands! We employ extraordinary people with a passion for building brighter futures together.
TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE!
You will use yourhigh-energy and positive nature to delight children within our services across Brisbane.
- Use your skills and interest to engage primary-aged children in a variety of activities such as sports, crafts, drama, board games, science projects, gardening and so much more;
- Team work to deliver creative activities;
- Incorporate cooking and meal preparation into experiences for children;
- Active supervision and consistent head count’s to manage safety.
WHY WORK WITH HELPING HANDS?
- Join a highly recognised and reputable OSHC provider with National presence;
- Fantastic career progression and career development opportunities;
- Paid training to obtain your, First Aid/CPR/Responsible Person, etc;
- Part-time or casual positions providing secure & reliable employment;
- Employee Assistance Program - we care about your welfare;
- Employee benefits program, including discounted entertainment, fuel, movie tickets, travel, dining and so much more!
Our services function throughout the school term & during vacation care, Monday – Friday;
- Before School Care 7:00 – 9:00 am;
- After School Care 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm;
- Vacation Care 4 – 8 hours per day.
- Completed or current enrolment (2020 students welcome) within Childhood, Education, Allied Health, Community/Social/ Youth studies; OR
- Experience working within a team environment with children; AND
- Valid Blue Card; AND
- The ability to pass a National Police check.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Submit your CV & blue card using the 'apply here' link.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Due to our shut down period, candidates will receive updates on theirapplication in January. Thank you for your understanding.