- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for overseeing the construction of a variety of Fixed Plant equipment
- Managing a team of E&I construction contractors to ensure safe and efficient construction of a large scale Processing facility
- Ensuring budgets are being adhered to and productivity is being met.
- Consistently meeting strict deadlines
- Driving success within the team as well encourage and mentor staff
- Conduct pre start meetings, exceed KPI’s and identify and rectify workplace hazards
- Ensure all compliance is being adhered to, as well as implement new ideas and look for ways to improve productivity and time schedules
- Use SAP to track performance, H&S Statistics and Work Orders
- Assist with planning and scheduling as required
To be successful in this role:
You will need to have strong Electrical/Instrumentation experience, as well as a proven leadership background on large scale mining projects. On top of this, you will need to have extensive mine site construction experience on large scale processing facilities. This is a fast paced, hands on and varied position so you will also need to display excellent time management and problem solving skills.
About the company
NES Global Talent is an award winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Chemicals and Mining sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 950 staff.