- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Endpoint Security Engineer First a bit about ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
ANZ has started to move to a new way of working, leveraging agile practices. To understand more about this new way of working and if this role is right for you, we strongly encourage you to take a look at The ANZ Way vimeo channel where you’ll find The ANZ Way animation and the New Ways of Working animation.
At ANZ, the Cyber Defence tribe partners with the business to ensure Security @ Speed by preventing, detecting and responding to cyber-attacks and threats to defend our customers, information and systems.
As an Engineer in the Endpoint Security squad within the Cyber Defence tribe, you will be responsible for supporting endpoint security solutions and/or our underlying bank infrastructure. You will be working closely with members of a multi-disciplinary squad operating from Melbourne, Manila and Bengaluru to ensure outcomes exceed our customers’ expectations.
As an Endpoint Security Engineer, you’ll help to deliver this by:
- Operating, troubleshooting, installing, and configuring endpoint security solutions
- Deploying endpoint security solutions on workstations, VDIs and servers
- Responding to high pressure situations such as major technology incidents in a calm and structured way.
- Translating learnings from technology incidents into operational process improvements, utilizing strong documentation skills.
- You have experience configuring endpoint security solutions (McAfee/FireEye HX/Microsoft Defender/CrowdStrike/Symantec)
- As well as extensive work experience in production support roles within a large organization spread across multiple countries.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows virtualization environment (HyperV & ESX), Active Directory & SCCM
- Exposure to CI/CD tooling such as Git/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, Confluence, Jira, Splunk, Ansible, etc.
At ANZ, we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued and supported.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
- active directory