- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Passion for improving people’s health, fitness and wellness?
- Global market leader in remote mining accommodation and camp services The Position
We are seeking a passionate and highly driven Taste Life Coordinator to join our Taste Life team. This position is DIDO in central QLD near Moranbah on a full time basis. The roster will be 14 days on 7 days off. This position is perfect for someone looking for that lifestyle roster working one week at Eureka Village and the next at Moorvale Village. This positionrequires you to maintain a high level of resident interaction including group presentations, thereforestrong communication skills are essential, along with the ability to independently plan, organise and coordinate active life programs.
This role would suit someone who thrives of engaging with people, and is a natural ambassador of health, fitness and wellness Our Tastelife program is recognised worldwide and links all the elements of healthy eating, education, exercise and lifestyle activities to give a holistic approach to ensure residents mental and physical wellbeing.
Key Duties :
- The ability to implement and assist in the coordination of company-wide health strategies and initiatives
- Actively promote lifestyle events in and around the village
- Monitor and maintain all sporting, leisure and recreational activities and facilities on site
- Conduct Health Assessments and Gym Inductions for residents
- Conduct a variety of fitness classes for residents
- Provide educational seminars for residents and ESS staff
- Ensure communication (email & meetings) and reporting processes are followed The Person:
- Demonstrate a pro-active, well organised approach to work independently
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Passion for physical and mental health and fitness
- High level focus on customer service and engagement Essential Criteria:
- Certificate IV in Fitness, Diploma of Sport and Recreation or health related degree
- Minimum twelve (12) months experience working in a fitness facility or similar position
- Australian manual drivers’ licence Highly Desirable:
- Bachelor of Human Movement, Physical Education, Exercise Science/Physiology, Nutrition
- Events co-ordination and health promotion background
- Group fitness qualifications Your commitment to quality service delivery will be rewarded through excellent career and development opportunities. As an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, health insurance discounts and many other benefits. Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely" attitude.
If this position sounds like you, click APPLY NOW!
- customer service