- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary A$60,000.00 - A$80,000.00 gross per year
Institution in the Public sector.
- Economic Development Queensland (EDQ) is a specialist land use planning and property development unit within the Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning. EDQ engages with state and local government, the development industry and the public to identify, plan, facilitate and deliver property development and infrastructure projects to drive economic growth.
- Projects include complex urban sites, regional residential projects, commercial developments, industrial activities and infrastructure, including greenfield developments and catalyst infrastructure.
- The Executive Director Technical Services leads a team responsible for providing engineering technical services within EDQ's projects, encompassing all aspects of infrastructure including water, sewer, storm water, roads and parks. The Executive Director will provide strategic leadership through developing strategies, frameworks and processes within which Technical Services will operate.
- To be successful in this role you will possess broad infrastructure planning experience, a track record in the development of technical innovations, expertise in financial modelling, experience in commercial negotiations and establishing contractual arrangements, the ability to provide expert and pragmatic risk based advice to key internal stakeholders, and a relationship style which supports building strategic partnerships and networks.