- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Executive Manager - Market Risk Operations, Policy & Governance Get set for your next great career move.
- Based in Sydney CBD
- Brand new role
- Make an enterprise-wide impact How will I help?
This is a new opportunity where you will be responsible for leading a group of specialists in the support of operations, policy and governance across all Market Risk activities. You will have the opportunity to influence a range of business activities in delivering robust risk management and controls across Risk, Financial Markets and Treasury activities.You will be responsible for developing and maintaining Market Risk frameworks and policies, as well as managing risk appetite settings and Market Risk issues including status tracking,updates and communication. What’s in it for me? You will build your profile internally and externally with stakeholders and be part of the future of a business that has been around for 200 years and which strives to provide great service.. You’ll be working for an organisation that supports development, internal career moves and flexible working. Along with competitive salary, you’ll receive Westpac’s generous benefits and an array of product discounts. Being an integral part of the Westpac Group, you will constantly be challenging the status quo and delivering high quality outcomes. What do I need?
Along with a deep knowledge of financial markets, market risk, systems infrastructure and internal/external reporting, we are looking for:
- At least 15 years’ experience in operations, policy, governance or similar roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead a high performing team
- Strong attention to detail What is it like to work there? At the Westpac Group, we have a vision to be one of the world’s great service companies – this means helping our people, customers and communities to prosper and grow. We aim to be leaders in diversity, flexibility and as an equal opportunity employer.You will join one big, supportive team and working with us you'll discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re proud to have created a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values diversity and flexibility. And one where everyone belongs. How do I Apply? Start here. Just click on the APPLY button.
Brand:Westpac Group Job
:Credit Risk & Audit