- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The successful candidate will be able to design application architecture solutions that span multiple Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics, Social, Communities) that meets a client’s business requirements; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for an application architecture. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will have superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
- Define the Salesforce components required to meet the business goals.
- Define how the components of Salesforce solution relate to each other and how they will support the capability or business area.
- Own the overall application architecture design.
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity.
- Identify cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business architecture integrity.
- Work with other architects to ensure the application components align with a specific architecture component and meet performance goals.
- Identify risks and assumptions associated with the applications.
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud) is highly preferred
- ms project