- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the role:
We are looking for passionate and motivated people to join our team. If you are innovative, creative and dedicated to enhancing the lives of people with disabilities then we strongly encourage your application.Key responsibilities of the role include supporting the participant with their personal care needs, encouraging their involvement within the community and assisting them to achieve their goals.
What we are looking for:
- Genuine desire to provide the best quality care for people with disabilities
- Excellent communication and proven computer skills
- Initiative and drive to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrated awareness of disability issues
- Drivers licence and access to a reliable/registered and insured vehicle
- Working with Children Check
- Cleared Criminal Record Check obtainedwithin 12 months We reward by providing:
- Great working culture! We know that everyone says that, but what sets us apart is the freedom, collaboration and strong managerial support from highly experienced leaders to find different ways to achieve individualised outcomes for our clients.
- On the job training.
- There are also individual development opportunities to assist you in reaching your own personal goals, which we believe is equally as important.
- A strong focus on work life balance which means flexible working hours and a family friendly office.
- Tax benefits for working for a Public Benevolent Institution