- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My Client is a well known Insurer who are expanding their team.
- You will conduct site investigations in the Domestic and Commercial Space. You will responsible for determining the cause and extent of damage, and reporting to the internal claims adjuster.
Some of the required attributes are as follows;
- Proven and strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
You will provided with a car so we are seeking a candidate with a clean full driving license.
As an External Claims Adjuster you will be responsible for your own portfolio of Liability
I am keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience;
- Commercial and Domestic Claims experience will be highly regarded however not essential with extensive experience as an External Loss Adjuster.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to make informed decisions in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- An understanding of insurance industry
- A sound general insurance background
I am conducting interviews this week and keen to hear from you.
- customer service