- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- FAR NORTH QLD AUSTRALIA
Faculty Leader – Mathematics/Science
Our client is a co-educational non‐denominational day and boarding school for Years P to 12. The College opened in 2001 and occupies a beautiful, spacious campus in North Queensland. The college is made up almost exclusively of an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student body, of whom approximately 20% are boarders. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Faculty Leader – Mathematics and Science
- The role is focused on curriculum management and administration as well as academic and professional development of teachers and improving student learning
- 2020 start, Full time ongoing role
- Experience in Indigenous Education would be an advantage
- Developing Indigenous Boarding School
- Extensive facilities and spacious grounds
- Full Position Description to be provided upon request
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1912-541104RM
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1912-541104RM – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).