- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The mission has always been to make the world a safer place by protecting our customers with essential equipment and services.We provide valued fire services to thousands of local, regional and national businesses, government agencies and organisations. In Australia specifically the ACT, this could not be more evident than the services we provide to our premium clients.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to install equipment and carry out minor works, diagnose faults and repair work, maintaining and testing a wide range of fire protection systems and equipment. Your commitment to quality and excellence will exceed our customers service expectations at every available opportunity, directly assist in growing our sales, increasing our market share and growing the net profitability of our company.
Experience with the systems we most commonly deal with will be highly regarded in application and include:
- Experience on the install and programming on various fire alarm systems including NFP, Firenet, Taktis, Notifier and Ampac.
- Experience in installation and repairs to Vesda aspirating systems. Licenses required in application and or be able to obtain are as follows:
- Trade certificate as a qualified Electrician with Electrical Licence.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- FPAS accreditation in fire protection an advantage
Personal attributes are key in application we are seeking professionals who are seeking a long term career path with an organisation who can provide just that.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Knowledge of quality assurance procedures.
- Ability to work flexible hours, when required, including possible remote locations.
- Ability to take ownership of problems and follow to resolution.
- Self Motivated individual who is proactive, professional, punctual, well presented with a can do attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised with ability to operate as a team player
- Dedicated to high quality EH&S and Ethical standards
We pride ourselves in offering our people excellent all inclusive remuneration packages inclusive of company vehicle and required technology. If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for call me direct to discuss
Katrina Cuskelly 0438 224 943 and or
apply now email@example.com or
Connect with me on Linkedin
fire technician, sprinkler fitter qualification
license fire technician educational requirements